Laurel Village and Village Heights
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of professional services to senior adults. We are committed to offering our residents a living environment that promotes independence and dignity while providing assistance of daily living in the security of a homelike atmosphere
We bring to the Assisted Living environment over 50 years of experience in providing quality care to senior adults. Our specially trained staff are on duty 24 hours a day to meet the changing needs of the residents. Supportive services include assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and medication assistance.
- Relax with your favorite book in our library by the fireplace.
- Take a leisurely stroll in our paved courtyard.
- Pick your favorite sunny garden spot to grow flowers and vegetables.
- Enjoy exercising in our wellness room.
- Schedule family get-togethers at our Shelter House.
- Reserve the Florida Room or Private Dining Room for special occasions (Birthdays or Holiday Parties).
- Grab a couple friends for social hour, movie night, or game night.
"I can't say enough good things about Laurel Village. I've been here longer than I thought...I stayed for my son's peace of mind and the longer I stayed the more I enjoyed it; especially once I started participating in the activities they offer."